ACP, Inc. has an immediate opportunity available for a Cost Accountant. ACP, Inc. is a division of the ALI Group and a leader in providing high speed cooking solutions to the foodservice industry.
This position is responsible for ensuring the integrity of material costs, inventory valuation, and the financial reporting of inventory. Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead and is responsible for cost accounting function and fixed asset management system.
- Maintain standard costs and monitoring of perpetual inventory
- Review and analyze production and service parts transactions through Microsoft AX to ensure inventory and costing accuracy.
- Post monthly depreciation entries.
- Plan and manage multiple projects, and provide problem analysis and problem resolution.
- Interpret financial results for non-financial leadership team.
- Perform account reconciliation, cost analysis and month-end close responsibilities.
- Create ad-hoc reporting.
- Coordinate annual physical inventory.
- Assist and participate in annual financial audit.
- Lead continuous improvement projects.
- Support finance and HR team in a backup role as needed for AP, AR, and payroll.
- Other duties as assigned.
Requires Bachelors’ degree in business, finance, or accounting or an equivalent combination of education and experience; 5+ years manufacturing cost accounting experience; good verbal and written communication skills; strong PC skills with a strong proficiency utilizing MS Office applications. Knowledge or prior experience of Microsoft Axapta a plus.
Please visit the following web address to apply on-line:
Attn: Human Resources
225 49th Ave. Dr. SW
Cedar Rapids, IA 52404
Pre-employment drug test is required