ROASTED TURKEY, AVOCADO AND BACON ON CIABATTA
Yield: 4 sandwiches
• 1 lb. roasted turkey breast, sliced
• 4 ciabatta rolls
• 1/2 cup plain hummus
• 12 slices of bacon
• 4 slices of swiss cheese
• 1 avocado, halved, pitted, peeled and thinly sliced
1. Preheat oven to 520°F.
2. In a large, heavy skillet over moderate heat, cook 6 slices of bacon, turning occasionally, until crisp. Then transfer with tongs to a paper towel lined plate to drain. Repeat with remaining 6 slices and set aside.
3. Slice each ciabatta in half and place on large baking sheet.
4. Spread hummus evenly on top and bottom ciabatta halves.
5. Place 3-4 slices of turkey on each ciabatta bottom.
6. Lay 3 slices of bacon on the top ciabatta halves.
7. Place avocado slices on top of the bacon.
8. Place a slice of swiss cheese over the avocado slices on each sandwich half.
9. Assemble the sandwiches and heat in the panini press equipped AXP at the following settings:
Time: 0:40 MW %: 50 Fan %: 60 IR %: 100