Coming Soon! JET14 and JET19
Change is coming to the Jetwave! Two new and improved models will be available Fall 2013.
*International 50 Hz model numbers: JET514 and JET519
JET14 (1400 watts of microwave, 2700 watts of convection) – Bakes 4x faster than a conventional oven!
This oven will be replacing the current MCE14 this Fall. If you currently own the MCE14, some things to note: they both deliver 1400 watts of microwave and have the same footprint.
- Redesigned air flow provides more even browning of food, increasing flavor, aroma and texture.
Other unique features include:
- USB menu management system allows user to edit, create, delete, and transfer menu items from the computer to your oven!
- “Microwave-only mode”: before pre-heating the oven with convection air, the unit can be used like a standard microwave.
- Removable grease tray traps and collects grease which helps prolong the life of the oven. With regular cleaning, the oven components are protected.
- No special cookware is needed. Metal pans are accepted. Cavity accepts standard 1/4 sheet pan.
JET19 (1900 watts of microwave, 2700 watts of convection) – Bakes 10x faster than a conventional oven!
Want even faster cook times than the JET14? Frozen wings are cooked to perfection in under two minutes.** This more powerful oven offers speed while maintaining product quality.The JET19 is approximately 26% faster than the JET14/MCE14.
Differences in cook times between the JET14 and JET19:
|Food Item||JET14 Cook Time||JET19 Cook Time|
|**Wings (6 oz./170 g)||2:00||1:30|
|Baked Potato (11 oz./310 g)||4:30||3:45|
|Fries (8 oz./225 g)||3:00||2:20|
A basic deli sub sandwich, each heated in the MCE14 and the JET14 are pictured below. Following the same cook time of 1 minute and 20 seconds, note the improved browning pattern differences in the JET model.