Accounts Payable Specialist
ACP, Inc. has an excellent opportunity available for an Accounts Payable Specialist. ACP, Inc. is a division of the ALI Group and a leader in providing high-speed cooking solutions to the foodservice industry.
This position leads activities in the accounts payable function including:
- Documenting input and releasing checks
- Ensuring timely payments of vendor invoices and expense vouchers and maintaining accurate records and control reports;
- Using technical expertise and accounting knowledge to identify and resolve problems that occur during daily processing
- Reviewing and analyzing vouchers against vendor invoices to ensure completeness and accuracy before releasing the vouchers for payment
- Completing wire transfer requests when due
- Pulling daily cash disbursement information
- Processing inventory scrap tickets
- Travel account expense analysis and assisting with processing expense reports through an online system
- Providing back-up for some credit analyst and cost accountant tasks.
Requires minimum of 3-5 years related experience working with generally accepted accounting principles and experience in financial accounting. Previous accounting experience in a manufacturing environment preferred. Bachelors’ degree in business, finance, or accounting or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Ability to perform job duties independently, meeting deadlines and handling multiple projects and priorities, with a high degree of efficiency and accuracy. Must be proficient in MS Office including strong MS Excel knowledge and experience. Excellent oral and written communication skills to deal effectively with all levels of bank, management and staff in other departments.
Visit the following web address to apply on-line, or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply online, please visit: https://tinyurl.com/y2bk794c