Service Parts Associate
ACP, Inc. is a division of the ALI Group and a leader in providing high speed cooking solutions to the foodservice industry. We have an immediate need for a 1st shift Service Parts Associate. Hours will be Mon-Fri 6 am – 2:30 pm.
Our service parts associate is responsible for preparing, assembling and packaging service parts and component orders for shipment. This will include the following key accountabilities:
- Assemble service parts and appropriately package for shipment.
- Operate power tools and equipment to assemble parts per instructions.
- Hi-pot testing of service parts.
- Maintain accurate inventory levels and part locations.
- Pre-package items as required or directed for packing.
- Examine parts for cracks or other obvious damage and set aside for disposition. Clean parts as required.
- Care is required to avoid error and to prevent damage in transit.
- Moderate to heavy lifting is required, up to 25 lbs.
- Prepare and package components, parts and/or material for shipment.
- Prepare and apply address labels to packages, cartons, or crates as required.
- Communicate with internal/external customers via phone/email.
- Comply with PPE and 5S standards.
- Participate on Kaizen events and training.
- Process transactions in Microsoft AX inventory management system.
- Performs inventory and cycle counting activities as necessary and per schedule.
This position requires:
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Strong work history. Previous pick/pack/ship and assembly experience desired.
- Fork truck trained or certified, or ability and willingness to learn and be trained on fork lift equipment including picker equipment.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to exhibit good judgment related to safety, quality, cost and delivery of parts, processes and product.
- Previous training or experience reading/interpreting blueprints.
- Basic keyboarding/computer skills in order to operate shipping system.
- Basic inventory knowledge.
Please visit the following web address to apply on-line or submit your resume via email to: email@example.com
To apply online, please visit: https://tinyurl.com/y6gxc35f
We are the hidden gem employer in SW Cedar Rapids! Check us Out!